We all know that first impressions count, and this is no different when applying to become an egg donor. As most of our cases are 100% anonymous, your donor profile is the only thing recipients have to rely on to determine if they would like you to be their donor. Here are a few tips to optimize your profile’s viewing potential:
- Upload as many photos as you can and a variety of photos. Your photos will invite recipients to look at the rest of your profile. Please include:
- Current photos
- Baby and childhood photos
- Photos of your profile and close-ups of your face
- Full body photos
- Pictures with your immediate family
- Your most attractive, friendly, smiling images
- Spell check and proofread. Applications with too many spelling and grammatical errors will not be approved.
- Give thorough responses. The more you write, the more the recipients feel connected to you. Avoid one-word responses.
- Answer every question. We will not approve your application until your profile is fully completed.
- Be especially thorough in the medical section. If you are unsure of some of your family members’ health histories please ask your parents or other family members.
- Take your time, and be sure to click “Save” at the bottom of each section.
- Racy, scantily clad images
- Photos with alcoholic drinks
- Blurry or very small photos
- Too many serious, non-smiling shots
- Photos where your face is hidden by hats or sunglasses
- Self-taken shots in front of bathroom mirrors, shower curtains, walls, etc.
If you have any other questions about optimizing your profile, you are welcome to contact our Donor Coordinator, Valentina Salinas. We look forward to reading about your radiant personalities, seeing your beautiful, smiling faces and getting you matched with one of our recipients!