Pre testing & psychological screening
Donor Selection: Phase 2
- Your case manager will be in communication with your cycling physician to know what their protocol is to get your Donor started on her pre-testing.
- If you have selected a first time Donor, most likely your doctor will want your Donor to have her FSH, LH and E2 testing, along with a genetic summary. If you have selected a repeat Donor, and if she has cycled within the last year, your doctor may not require some of the pre-testing after reviewing her medical records.
- If you have selected an out of state Egg Donor, your case manager will find a local facility for her to have her pre-testing completed. If your Donor is local, she may visit your physician for her pre-testing.
- The results of your Donor’s pre-testing will be sent directly to your physician for evaluation.
- If the pre-testing results are optimal, your Donor will then undergo a psychological screening. Your case manager will identify a psychologist who understands the reproductive medicine field to screen your Donor and have the psychological testing scored.
- At your request, you are welcome to speak with the psychologist to discuss impressions of the Donor, the intake interview, and the psychological testing results.
- If the psychologist feels your Donor is psychologically sound and mentally prepared for the Egg Donation process, she will send a psychological clearance letter to us to forward to your doctor’s office.