Included Services with fee:
- Egg Donation Inc.(EDI) intends to provide a means to assist Intended Parents in becoming the parents of a child or children conceived through the process of In Vitro Fertilization.
-Assist Intended Parents in locating an ovum donor.
- Will provide Intended Parents with five (5) mature eggs, that have survived the warming process after cryopreservation.
- Non-identifying psychological and genetic evaluation of selected donor.
- Infectious disease screening of the selected ovum donor.
- Toxicological screening of the selected ovum donor for substance abuse.
- All monitoring visits, monitoring ultrasounds and monitoring blood tests for Intended Parents at HRC Fertility.
-Embryology services associated with identifying the recovered oocytes, fertilizing ova with sperm from Intended Parent (or a designated sperm donor) and culturing the resulting embryos until they are suitable for transfer and assisted hatching (if needed), if performed at HRC Fertility.
- Transfer of embryos into Intended Parent #1’s uterus (or to a designated gestational carrier), if performed at HRC Fertility.
- Initial blood pregnancy test on Intended Parent #1 (or designated gestational carrier), if performed at HRC Fertility.
See below for Services Not Included as Part of Intended Parents’ Egg Donation, Inc. Fee. Intended Parents have been advised that the following services are not covered as part of Intended Parents’ Egg Donation, Inc. fee and are the sole responsibility of Intended Parents:
Please note that frozen eggs are available with above services in Encino, California but can also be shipped or transferred to any other office. If shipping, call for pricing.
to access our
Frozen Egg Bank
© 2017 Egg Donation,Inc. All Rights Reserved.